SoftEng has been involved in the development of numerical software for computational physics and the deployment of software engineering techniques for many years.
Its current research and development focus is on the use of advanced but pragmatic software engineering techniques to improve software quality and productivity in computational science and engineering.
- CCPForge - Administration, Maintenance and Development
- EURACE - An agent-based software platform for European economic policy design
- Software Engineering Support Centre
- Technology and software for agent-based simulations
- EPSRC Review of CCP_ABM Statement of Needs The CCP_ABM Statement of Needs was submitted in December. We now know that EPSRC will be reviewing all the Statements ... Posted on Dec. 15, 2010
- Proposal for a new Collaborative Computation Project (CCP) on agent-based modelling Recently EPSRC has made a call for UK communities to make a "Statement of Needs" concerning their research area. At ... Posted on Sept. 10, 2010
Latest blog posts
- Syntax Highlighting for code browser within CCPForge / GForge CCPForge provides a repository browsing interface using ViewVC (for CVS and SVN) and GitWeb (for Git). While these tools do have support code syntax highlight, it is not enabled by ...
- Collaborations Workshop At the Collaborations Workshop organised by Software sustainability Institute. Web site: http://www.software.ac.uk/home/cw11 Twitter hashtag #cw11. (You could try #cw2011 for something completely different.)
FLAME tutorial examples : a simple SIR infection model
FLAME - the Flexible Large-scale Agent Modelling Environment - is a framework for developing agent-based models. FLAME has been developed in a collaboration between the Computer Science Department of sheffield ...
» See all publications